Learn to set a timer on your WiFIRE-enabled grill to make sure your recipes turn out perfect every time.
Setting a Timer on Your WiFIRE Grill's Controller
This feature is only available on WiFIRE-enabled grills.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Find the Timer option and press the dial to confirm.
- Use the dial to set the timer.
- The timer will appear on the top right corner of the main controller screen.
- Timers set on the grill's controller will mirror within the connected Traeger App account.
Set a Timer on the Traeger App
This feature can be utilized by all grill owners. For WiFIRE-enabled grills, timers set within the app will show on the grill's controller.
- Open the Traeger App.
- Tap on the grill banner on the bottom on the screen.
- Timers can only be set on active grills.
- Within the grill controller page, tap on Timer.
- Scroll to desired time, press Confirm.
- The set timer will now show on the grill control page, on the grill banner at the bottom of the app, and on the connected WiFIRE grill.