If the auger on your Non-WiFIRE grill isn't turning or spinning, please follow the steps below to determine the problem's source.
- Check your power source.
- Plug in your grill. The controller should light up.
- Check the outdoor outlet to ensure it works.
If the grill does not have power, see Non-WiFIRE Grill Power Issues or call Customer Support.
- See if the auger motor pin is in place.
- See Auger Motor Pin to learn what an auger pin is and where to find it.
- If the auger pin is missing, check the hopper and jiggle the grill to see if it is loose inside the grill.
- Check the area around the grill to ensure the auger pin did not drop or fall out during assembly.
If you can't find the auger pin, call Customer Support.
- Check the auger.
- On a cool grill, remove the grates, drip pan, heat baffle/shield, and hopper to see the auger parts.
- If the auger has pellets stuck inside the auger shaft and is not turning, it is most likely jammed.
Check Clearing an Auger Jam in a Non-WiFIRE Grill to clear an auger jam for your grill or call Customer Support.
- Check the auger motor for damage.
- Inspect the auger motor for any damage, such as cracks or visibly broken spots.
If it's damaged or broken, call Customer Support for further assistance.
Additionally, you can purchase a new auger motor on Traeger.com.
If no damage is visible, but the auger still will not work, please contact Customer Support for further troubleshooting assistance.