The best way to clean your Traeger grill is with our Traeger All Natural Grill Cleaner. Find out how to use our spray below.
Follow our directions below to learn how to use our all natural grill cleaner.
The directions below explain how to clean the grill's exterior:
- Spray cleaner liberally.
- Wipe the grill's exterior with a soft, damp cloth.
The directions below explain how to clean the grill's interior:
- Use a non-wire grill brush or non-abrasive pad to scrape off food and burnt grease.
- Spray the grill's interior surfaces liberally, including the grates.
- Let the spray sit for 10 minutes so that it cuts through grease.
- Scrub the grill's interior surfaces using a non-wire grill brush or non-abrasive pad.
- Wipe off the spray with a damp, soft cloth.
Below is a list of our cleaner's ingredients:
- Non-chlorinated water
- Non-ionic wetting agents
- Plant extract