The best way to clean your Traeger grill is with our Traeger All Natural Grill Cleaner.
|Related Articles & Links|
|Buy on Traeger.com||https://www.traeger.com/accessories/all-natural-grill-cleaner|
||Maintaining & Cleaning Your Pellet Grill|
|Cleaning & Maintaining a Flat Top Grill|
About Traeger All-Natural Grill Cleaner
Grill Cleaner SKUs
Retail SKU: BAC403 & BAC679
- Both SKUs are the same product and sold in retail.
- International SKU: BAC576
Grill Cleaner Ingredients
- Non-chlorinated water
- Non-ionic wetting agents
- Plant extract
Storing Your All-Natural Grill Cleaner
- Store and transport in the upright position.
- Keep closed when not in use.
- Store in cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
How to Use Traeger's All-Natural Grill Cleaner
Using on a Grill's Exterior
The directions below explain how to clean the grill's exterior:
- Spray cleaner liberally.
- Do NOT use on a Flat Top Grill's cooktop.
- Wipe the grill's exterior with a soft, damp cloth.
Using on a Grill's Interior
The directions below explain how to clean the grill's interior:
- Use a non-wire grill brush or non-abrasive pad to scrape off food and burnt grease.
- Spray the grill's interior surfaces liberally, including the grates.
- Let the spray sit for 10 minutes so that it cuts through grease.
- Scrub the grill's interior surfaces using a non-wire grill brush or non-abrasive pad.
- Wipe off the spray with a damp, soft cloth.
First Aid Treatment
- If contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes.
- If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
- Do not swallow.
- If swallowed, give plenty of water to drink.
- If discomfort occurs or persists, seek prompt medical attention or call the Poison Control Center.
- Wash exposed area with soap and water.
- If irritation or pain occurs, seek medical attention.