Traeger grill covers are made to protect grills from changes in weather conditions and elements of nature. This article will review common questions on grill cover use and care.
- Buy Available Covers Here: https://www.traeger.com/grill-covers
Most Traeger grill covers include the following features:
- Heat resistant
- UV resistant
- High-quality durable construction
- Expandable front pocket
- All-Weather material
- Heavy duty
- Fitted on appropriate models
- Zipper closure
Legacy Ironwood and Timberline grill covers are made from polyester.
New Timberline and Ironwood covers are made of heavy-duty 600D abrasion-resistant polyester.
New Timberline Covers: Standard vs Built-In
New Timberline grills are built to support building the grill into a custom, outdoor kitchen. These grills have a standard cover and a built-in cover to accommodate however you have configured the grill.
|Standard Timberline Grill Cover||Built-in Timberline Grill Cover|
USE & CARE
- Do not use grill cover while grill is in use.
- Wait for grill to cool before covering.
- Do not store grill cover inside or underneath the grill.
Fit & Installation
Traeger grill covers are specific to each model's shape and size, taking into account features like chimneys, side shelves, P.A.L rails and more.
Most grill covers have a zipper closure. To install the cover, place the cover over the grill with the Traeger logo on the front and zip closed.
New Timberline & Ironwood Covers
New Timberline and Ironwood grill covers are created to fit like the 'Italian suit of grill covers,' meaning the fit is snug and tailored, much like an Italian suit.
Built-In Timberline Covers
Rather than the traditional zipper closure, the built-in Timberline cover comes with magnets.
- Place the cover over the grill.
- Adjust the cover to fit snugly, making sure the magnets align with the edge of the grill cabinet.
- Unzip the front zipper to accommodate P.A.L accessories (sold separately).
- To remove the cover, use the orange handles to pull the grill cover up and away from the grill.
Care & Maintenance
- Do not machine wash
- Wipe down the cover with warm, soapy water or a mild detergent. Rinse clean.
- Do not use harsh chemicals like bleach.
All grill covers have a 1-year warranty.