What Is a P.A.L Pop-and-Lock Accessory Rail?
The Pop-and-Lock (P.A.L) Accessory Rail is a versatile and unique system that will allow customers to add accessories in an easy manner--everything from hooks to a front shelf. The accessories pop on and can slide into the position a customer wants with strong magnets.
This rail goes across the length of the grill and along the sides of the hopper and induction cooktop shelf.
|P.A.L RAIL SKUs|
|KIT0647||Largest rail sits in front of the barrel and the controller display.|
|KIT0679||Small rail sits on the right side of the hopper.|
|KIT0703||Small rail on front of the side shelf.|
|Flatrock||FTK0020||Front rail, left side shelf|
|FTK0011||Front rail, right side shelf|
|KIT0680||Small rail on left side of the side shelf.|
|Flatrock||FTK0024||Side rail; left side shelf|
|FTK0022||Side rail; right side shelf|
How to Replace a P.A.L Pop-and-Lock Accessory Rail
- Remove any attachments to the P.A.L Rail
- Loosen but do not remove, all 6 screws holding the P.A.L rail to the Grill
- Slide the P.A.L rail towards the hopper while lifting up
- The P.A.L rail should come off the grill
- Slide the new P.A.L rail into place and tighten the 6 screws holding it in.
P.A.L Accessory Rail Installation Hardware
All P.A.L rails are attached to the grill using a 1/4-20 X 0.75 Flanged Hex Head Screw