How to replace a power strip on a Timberline grill.
Part Number: KIT0690
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding
To continue you'll need to remove your hopper service panel. To remove this panel for the first time, you'll need to use an impact driver to remove the screws behind the P.A.L rail on your hopper service panel.
- If this is your first time removing the hopper service panel and you don't have an impact driver of your own. Contact our customer support team and we'll send you a complimentary manual impact driver.
- If you already have a manual impact driver, proceed to removing the hopper service panel.
- If you have already removed the service panel screws, you can disregard the impact driver and use a regular Phillips screwdriver.
- Once you've removed the screws using the impact driver, continue with the next steps outlined here in this article.
- Turn off and unplug the grill.
- Remove the hopper service panel using a manual impact driver.
- Remove the 6 screws on the top and bottom of the panel and under the P.A.L rail.
- Remove the two screws securing the power strip to the hopper assembly.
- Disconnect the six connectors.
- Connect the six connectors to the new power strip.
- Screw in the two screws to attach the power strip to the hopper assembly.
- Reattach the hopper service panel.