Need help resetting a password? Having trouble logging in? Let's get logged in again and back to grilling.
USERNAME & PASSWORD REQUIREMENTS
A Traeger username is the email address you used when creating an account.
- Enter your username in all lowercase letters when logging in.
Traeger passwords must meet the requirements below:
- At least 8 characters
- 1 special character (!@#$%^&*)
- 1 capital letter
- 1 number
CAN'T LOG IN
Before using the Forgot Your Password form, make sure the password you're trying contains the above list of requirements. If the password does contain all the requirements, ask yourself the questions below:
- Have you ever set up an account with us?
- Is it possible you set up your account using a different email address?
- Have you forgotten your password since you made the account?
- Are there any capital letters in your username?
Follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Go to our Forgot Password page.
From the Traeger app or traeger.com:
- Select Forgot Password on the app or website login screen.
- Enter the email associated with your account.
- Select Reset Password to trigger an email to be sent.
- Check your email inbox. It may take a few minutes for the email to show.
- If you do not see the email, see I Didn't Receive the Reset Email below.
- In the email, select Reset Your Password (Directs here).
- Enter your email and the 6-digit code from the email. You must enter a new password.
- Go back to the app or website and enter your updated credentials.
- Click Submit.
Do you need to reset your password? Use the Forgot Password form to send yourself a password reset email. All you need to do is enter your email associated with your account and click Reset Password. Be sure to enter your email in all lowercase letters. The reset email will not process if you use mixed-case letters. You'll then get an email with a 6-digit code and a link. Click that link, enter your 6-digit code, create a new password, and get back to the grill.
I Didn't Receive the Reset Email
- Confirm you spelled your email correctly when requesting a password reset link.
- Retry requesting the reset email.
- If you verified your email was correct and still did not get it, there might have been a server error. Try requesting a reset with another device.
- If another device doesn't work, contact Customer Support.
Can I Change my Email/Username?
At this time, there is no way to change the email address associated with your account. Therefore, if the email address must be changed, the only way to do this is to create a new account.
Did I Lock Myself Out of my Account?
It is not possible to lock yourself out of your account. Our password storage system does not feature a lockout mechanism.
If you are still having trouble, please feel free to contact Customer Support.