Let's walk through how to replace your induction fan on a Traeger pellet grill without WiFi connectivity.
Related Articles & Links
- Buy a draft induction fan for a non-WiFi grill on traeger.com
- What Is an induction fan?
- Diagnosing Induction Fan Issues on a Non-WiFi Grill
- Induction fan replacement instructions for D2 WiFIRE grills
Induction fan replacement instructions for new Timberlines & Ironwoods
The replacement instructions in this article apply to the following SKUs:
How to Replace a Draft Induction Fan on an AC Grill
- 1/4" wrench or nut driver
- Turn off and unplug your grill.
- If your hopper has a bottom service panel, remove it by unscrewing the screws securing it in place.
- Locate your draft induction fan. If having difficulty, find the orange wires and follow them to the fan.
- Unplug the white Molex connector at the end of the fan's orange wire harness that connects the fan to the controller's orange and white wire harness.
- Remove the four screws holding the fan in place and pull the fan/fan motor out of the grill.
- Position the new fan in place and use the four screws you just removed to tighten it in.
- Connect the fan's Molex connector to the controller.
- Replace the hopper service panel, if applicable.
- Traeger on.