Occasionally, customers may experience condensation building up on either their grill or on the screen of their grill controller. This should not be any reason for alarm; however, you can take the following steps if this occurs.
- NOTE: Condensation buildup on your grill can occur if the grill is located in a particularly humid region, or if moisture has become trapped between the cover and the grill during wet weather.
Use the following steps to prevent future condensation on your grill:
- Wipe the condensation away.
- Always store your grill with a cover or in a dry area away from moisture and the elements.
- If condensation appears on your controller screen:
- Allow a reasonable amount of time for the condensation to evaporate from the controller.
- On the rare occasion that condensation has built up inside the controller screen and it will not evaporate, please contact Traeger's Customer Support.