What to do when you get one of the following two errors:
- Grill Couldn't Get an IP Address
- Connect to the Network in a Reasonable Time.
Diagnose WiFi Connectivity Issues with Our Self-Serve App
For any error regarding WiFi connectivity, we suggest using our free WiFi diagnostics self-help app to begin troubleshooting. This app will analyze your home network from your grill's location and offer suggestions to improve your WiFi connectivity.
You may encounter one of two different messages during the pairing process between your grill and the app:
- Grill couldn't get an IP address in a reasonable time.
- Grill couldn't connect to the network in a reasonable time.
There is an issue with the router.
The grill is trying to connect to WiFi, but the WiFi is either not accepting or rejecting the grill. This makes the request times out.
- Restart the router.
- Restart the grill.
- Begin the pairing process again.