What to do if your Traeger pellet grill displays an Er5 error code, a code specific to grills without WiFIRE connectivity.
What Causes an Er5 Error?
An Er5 error code means the grill's ignitor is disconnected.
Resolving an Er5 Error
- Turn off and unplug the grill.
- Unscrew the 4 screws on each corner of the controller.
- Carefully pull the controller away from the grill.
- Make sure the connections are secure and not loose.
- Disconnect and reconnect the wires.
- Turn on the grill and see if the Er5 error still appears.
- If you still see Er5, contact Customer Support.