Instructions on how to replace the back power panel on Traeger's flat top grills.
How to Replace a Flat Top Grill Power Panel
REMOVE THE OLD POWER PANEL
- Unplug the grill from power, close the propane tank and disconnect the regulator.
- Find the power panel on the back of the grill, unplug the power cord, and remove the 9V battery, if one is installed.
- Remove the 4 screws (2 on the left and 2 on the on right) securing the power panel to the grill.
- Pull Panel away from the grill and make note of the placement of the electrical wires.
- 6 Wires: 2 connected to the power switch, 2 connected to the battery compartment and 2 connected to the power outlet
- Disconnect all wires.
INSTALL THE NEW POWER PANEL
- Attach the 6 wires to the new power panel.
- Secure the power panel back to the grill using the 4 provided screws or using the screws you removed in step 3.