How to connect your new Timberline or Timberline XL grill to WiFi and pair it with the Traeger app.
HOW TO CONNECT & PAIR YOUR TIMBERLINE GRILL
- Download the latest Traeger app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Ensure your smart device is connected to the WiFi network to which you want your grill connected.
- Be sure to choose the 2.4 GHz network, if you have the option.
- Turn on smart device's Bluetooth.
- Plug in and turn on your grill.
- Open the Traeger app and create an account or log in with your existing account.
- Follow the instructions in the app to add a grill.
- To initiate this process on the grill, tap the menu icon on the controller.
- Select WiFIRE® Connectivity from the menu.
- Follow the prompts to Connect Grill.
- On the controller selection screen, select the top controller and follow the steps on your app to get connected!
CAN I CONNECT/PAIR WHILE SEASONING?
Absolutely! This process can be done while seasoning your grill. Just remember to let the seasoning process finish once you're done pairing your grill.