How to install your induction cooktop in your Timberline and Timberline XL grill.
INSTALLING YOUR INDUCTION COOKTOP
The induction cooktop installation instructions can be found on page 6 of the grill's assembly guide
- Install the lid basket to the back of the side shelf.
- Place the Induction Cooktop into the side shelf, making sure the power cord passes down and through the side shelf opening.
- From the underside of the side shelf, secure the cooktop in place using the cooktop mounting screws.
- Plug the cooktop power cord into the grill's power supply, located behind the pellet hopper.
- Pro Tip: Your grill has two cable management brackets on the backside of the grill that you feed the power cord through to prevent the cord from hanging loose from the grill.
- You're ready to pair your cooktop with your grill!
COOKTOP INSTALLATION HARDWARE
Cooktop hardware is in a small, zipper bag with manuals and other documentation. It is not in the assembly hardware blister pack.
The following hardware is included in the cooktop hardware kit.
- M6x10 Black zinc coated Philips screw (4)
- This is a Metric screw. While similar in size to a 1/4-20 screw, do not use a 1/4-20 screw as a replacement--it could damage the cooktop during installation.
- .0312" Split Lock Washer (1)
- M6x10 Black Zinc Coated Screw (1)
- 1/4"-20 unc, 1/2" long, ulp socket screw (4)