How to install your induction cooktop in your Timberline grill.
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Find the hardware in the cooktop box.
- The hardware to install the induction cooktop is in the cooktop box; it is not with the hardware to assemble the grill.
- Place the Induction Cooktop into the side shelf.
- Make sure the power cord passes down and through the side shelf opening prior to inserting the cooktop into the shelf.
- From the underside of the side shelf, secure the cooktop in place using the four Phillips-head screws provided with the cooktop hardware kit.
- Secure the lid holder to the back of the side shelf using the four hex screws.
- Some customers may find that the screw holes don't line up perfectly with the lid holder. The lid holder is fairly flexible--suggest screwing in one side and then slightly bending the lid holder to line up the other side.
- Plug the Induction Cooktop into the grill behind the pellet hopper.
- You're ready to pair your cooktop with your grill!
The following hardware is included in the cooktop hardware kit.
- M6x10 Black zinc coated Philips screw (4)
- This is a Metric screw. While similar in size to a 1/4-20 screw, do not use a 1/4-20 screw as a replacement--it could damage the cooktop during installation.
- .0312" Split Lock Washer (1)
- M6x10 Black Zinc Coated Screw (1)
- 1/4"-20 unc, 1/2" long, ulp socket screw (4)