Timberline and Timberline XL grills have several components included in replacing the cabinet doors. See each section below for how-to steps to complete this process.
Caster wheels are the wheels that attach under the cabinet on the bottom of the Timberline grills.
Applicable SKUs: KIT0613
- Remove grill internals (grill grates, manifold, drip tray, grease governor, etc.)
- Lay grill down
- Remove 4 screws/4 washers from each caster to detach casters (16 of each in total)
- Install new casters
- Secure with 4 screws/4 washers on each caster (16 of each in total)"
These pieces serve as the left and right doors/access to the cabinet/bottom of the Timberline grills.
Applicable SKUs: KIT0619, KIT0699
- Open the Cabinet door
- Locate the upper hinge and remove 2 phillips head screws holding the door to the hinge
- Locate the lower hinge and remove 2 phillips head screws holding the door to the hinge
- Slide old door out
- Line up new door with the hinges and place the cabinet door hinge into the hole in the cabinet door
- Screw in the top hinge with 2 phillips heads
- Screw in the bottom hinge with 2 phillips heads
- Close door.
CABINET DOOR HINGES
These are the hardware that secures the doors to the cabinet on the Timberline grills.
Applicable SKUs: KIT0699
CABINET BOTTOM PANEL
This panel sits at the bottom and serves as the base for the cabinet on the Timberline grills.
Applicable SKUs: KIT0605, KIT0617
- Remove back panel by removing 7 screws
- Remove grill internals (grill grates, manifold, drip tray, grease govener, etc.)
- Lay grill down
BACK CABINET PANEL
This panel sits at the back of the cabinet on the Timberline grills.
Applicable SKUs: KIT0600, KIT0616
- Flip grill onto its back, remove base assembly
- Open Cabinet doors
- Remove all 4 screws that are attached inside the back panel, 2 on left-hand side of grill and 2 on bottom
- Remove pellet bin/ wooden shelves from below the hopper
- Remove the 3 screws beneath the hopper holding the back panel in place
LEFT & RIGHT CABINET PANEL
These panels serve as the left and right support to the cabinet on the Timberline grills.
Applicable SKUs: KIT0614, KIT0615,
- Flip the grill onto its back.
- Remove base assembly.
- Replace with new base assembly.
- Stand grill right side up.
The hopper cable clips are located on the back of the cabinet and are used to keep the power cord, and the Induction Cooktop cable organized.
Applicable SKUs: KIT0682
- Remove the screw from each clip with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Remove clips
- Replace clips and install with the two provided screws (1 screw on each clip)