We'll show you how to replace different parts of your Timberline hopper.
HOW TO REPLACE THE HOPPER ACCESS PANEL
Part Number: KIT0638
NOTE: You do not need to remove the P.A.L rail to remove the access panel.
- Remove the 6 screws securing the access panel to the hopper.
- Pull the access panel from the hopper.
HOW TO REPLACE THE HOPPER LID
Part Number: KIT0672
- Remove the cutting board.
- Remove the one Phillips-head screw from each of the two hinges.
- Install the new lid by screwing the hinges of the new lid onto the hopper.
HOW TO REPLACE THE HOPPER PELLET GRATE
Part Number: KIT0652
- Remove the old pellet grate by removing 1 screw/1 washer with Phillips-head screw driver.
- Replace the new grate and attach by using 1 screw/1 washer.
HOW TO REPLACE THE HOPPER CABLE CLIPS
The hopper cable clips are located on the back of the cabinet, and are used to keep the power cord and the Induction Cooktop cable organized.
Part Number: KIT0682
- Remove the screw from each clip with phillips screw driver.
- Remove clips
- Replace clips and install with the two provided screws (1 screw on each clip)