How to replace an auxiliary fan, which is located inside your hopper and keeps the electronic components cool, on your Timberline grill.
PART NUMBER: KIT0621
HOW TO REPLACE AN AUXILIARY FAN
- Turn off and unplug the grill.
- Remove the hopper side panel by removing the 6 screws located at the top and bottom of the panel and underneath the P.A.L rail.
- Find the fan housing cover near the front bottom of the grill, just to the left of the orange auger motor.
- Loosen the screws on the housing.
- Follow the wires from the fan housing to the wire harness connecter. Disconnect the two sets of wires.
- Remove the screws from fan cover housing. You may need to use needle-nose pliers on the nuts on the bottom of the housing to be able to remove the screws.
- Remove the fan housing.
- Replace with the new fan housing.
- Replace the screws into the fan housing and tighten.
- Re-connect the fan wire harness.
- Replace the hopper side panel and screw into place.