How to replace the power button on a Timberline Grill, located on the front of the hopper, underneath the P.A.L Rail.
PART NUMBER: KIT0687
- Turn off and unplug your grill.
- Remove the hopper side panel.
- Remove the 6 side panel screws found on the top and bottom of the panel and just under the side P.A.L rail.
- Pull the panel away from the grill.
- Inside the hopper, locate the power button near the front.
- Disconnect the wires from the power button by gripping onto the blue connector and pulling away from the button.
- Unscrew the nut that holds the button in place.
- Pull the power button out of the hopper from the front of the grill.
- Insert the new power button into the hopper.
- Screw on and hand-tighten the nut to secure the button in place.
- Plug the blue wiring connector into the power button.
- Align the hoper panel with the screw holes and tighten the 6 screws you previously removed.