Demo Mode is typically only used by retailers during display and demonstration in store.
For information on Demo Mode on D2 WiFIRE grills, see Demo Mode - D2 Grills.
Two Different Demo Modes on New Timberlines & Ironwoods
There are two different demo modes retailers may choose from: Retail Demo Mode and Sales Rep Demo Mode.
|RETAIL DEMO MODE
|SALES REP DEMO MODE
Intended to engage customers at retail floors
Use when the grill is unattended by a sales rep on the floor
Grill functionality locked out
Looped slideshow of key features and benefits
Use when attended by a sales rep, demonstrating how the grill works to customers
Grill cooking functionality locked out (i.e. grill will not heat up)
Will display a DEMO watermark on the top-right of the display screen
Ignition: shortened to 3 seconds
Preheating: Shortened to 10 second temperature climb
Shutdown: Shortened to 5 seconds
Turning on Demo Mode
- Plug in and power on the grill.
- Plug in and power on the grill. Make sure the display is on the main menu screen.
- Quickly press the controller display buttons in the following sequence:
(1) Timer > (2) Super Smoke > (3) Keep Warm > (4) Menu
- Select one of the two demo mode options, pressing the dial to confirm the selection.
- Confirm your selection by tapping, ENTER.
Turning off Demo Mode
If you are a dealer selling a Demo unit, we recommend forgetting the network by navigating to MENU > WIFIRE CONNECTIVITY > FORGET NETWORK. This will help your customer have a more seamless pairing experience once they get home.
|Turn off Retail Demo
|Turn off Sales Rep Demo Mode