How to replace a WiFi antenna on a Timberline grill.
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding
To continue you'll need to remove your hopper service panel. To remove this panel for the first time, you'll need to use an impact driver to remove the screws behind the P.A.L rail on your hopper service panel.
- If this is your first time removing the hopper service panel and you don't have an impact driver of your own. Contact our customer support team and we'll send you a complimentary manual impact driver.
- If you already have a manual impact driver, proceed to removing the hopper service panel.
- If you have already removed the service panel screws, you can disregard the impact driver and use a regular Phillips screwdriver.
- Once you've removed the screws using the impact driver, continue with the next steps outlined here in this article.
- Remove the hopper service access panel.
- Remove the smart combustion cover.
- Remove the nut from the bottom of the antenna, and slide it over the cable.
- Locate the antenna cable on the motherboard and disconnect it.
- Remove the antenna, pulling the wires through the access hole on the top of the hopper.
- Replace with new antenna in reverse order, threading cable through the nut before attaching the cable.