Information on the controller "Temp Sensor Not Detected" and what to do when this happens on your new Timberline.
This error number used to display as "0005" in firmware version 01.00.05. The error number changed to "0006" in firmware version 01.00.06.
The grill detects improper thermocouple readings. This is usually due to a damaged thermocouple.
WHAT DOES THE GRILL DO WHEN THIS ERROR OCCURS?
The grill starts a shutdown cycle.
WHAT TO DO
- Make sure your FIRMWARE is up to date.
- If the error number displayed is the old number, update the firmware.
- Ensure the grill is cool and finished with its shutdown cycle.
- Run a SELF-TEST.
- On the controller display, go to MENU>MAINTENANCE & CARE>SELF-TEST. The test should take about 10 seconds to complete.
- If the thermocouple test fails, contact Customer Support.