Understand when and how to reset your grill's WiFi.
WHAT DOES A WIFI RESET DO?
A WiFi Reset (SSID reset) forces your grill to forget any networks the grill has connected to previously.
- Performing multiple WiFi Resets will not break or damage a controller.
WHEN SHOULD I RESET MY GRILL'S WIFI?
Resetting your WiFi should be done when connecting your grill to a new WiFi network.
HOW TO RESET MY GRILL'S WIFI
Please take the steps below:
- Turn on the grill and press the Menu button.
- Scroll down to the WIFI INFORMATION.
- Press the knob to confirm selection.
- While on the WiFi Information Screen, press and hold the Ignite button for 10 seconds.
- Power Cycle the grill.
- Turn off and unplug the grill.
- Flip the power switch to the on position.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Flip the power switch to the off position.
- Plug in and turn on the grill.