Learn more about Traeger's Return and Refund policy.
TRAEGER'S RETURN POLICY
You can find Traeger's official Return and Refund Policy here.
Please click here to review your order's return eligibility and to initiate a return.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM I BOUGHT ON TRAEGER.COM?
Click here to review your order's return eligibility and to initiate a return.
WHAT ITEMS CAN I RETURN?
Traeger accepts returns only on items purchased directly through Traeger Grills via phone, sponsored event, or traeger.com. We do not accept returns on pellets, sauces, or rubs.
WHO PAYS FOR RETURN SHIPPING?
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
WHAT IF THERE WAS A SHIPPING ERROR FROM TRAEGER'S END?
Traeger will pay for the return shipping via a pre-paid label or freight (depending on weight). Please call Customer Support, and we will get you taken care of.
The following are shipping errors on Traeger's end:
- The agent shipped the wrong part from the warehouse.
- The agent ordered the wrong part by mistake.
- The agent told the customer to order a part that wasn't the right one.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ORDER?
You can return your product(s) up to 45 days from the original date of shipment. All items must be postmarked within 45 days from the original date of shipment. Please note that no refunds will be given on merchandise returned after 45 days of the original date of shipment.
CAN I RETURN A USED PRODUCT?
All merchandise must be unused, unassembled, and returned in the original packaging. Please include a copy of the original receipt of purchase.
HOW DO I RETURN A PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM A TRAEGER DEALER?
Customers are subject to the retailer's return policy, and unused products purchased from an authorized Traeger dealer can only be returned to the place of purchase.
- Traeger cannot 'authorize' or 'approve' a refund from a dealer.
- Traeger does not offer refunds on any products purchased from a dealer's store or website.
- Customers are subject to the dealer's return and refund policies.
- The purchase receipt should provide these necessary details.
If you wish to return your grill in order to receive a refund:
- If unused and unopened, you can return the grill to the dealer.
- If you have used the grill and are ineligible to return it to the dealer, please contact our Customer Support. We'll provide thorough help for whatever issue your grill is experiencing.
HOW DO I USE MY GRILL'S WARRANTY?
We're happy you asked! Our Customer Support team is available every day of the year, from 6 AM - 10 PM MST to assist you.
HOW DO I REQUEST A REFUND?
If you would like a refund, please get in touch with our Customer Support.
WHEN WILL I SEE MY FUNDS BACK IN MY ACCOUNT?
A full refund for the price of the merchandise will be automatically applied to your credit or debit card within 30 business days after receiving the returned product.
If your original form of payment is no longer active, we will send a check within 30 days.
CAN I GET A REFUND ON SHIPPING?
Original and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
HOW DO I CHECK MY REFUND STATUS
Please contact Customer Support, and we will provide you with a status update.
I PAID WITH EZ-PAY. HOW DO I REQUEST A REFUND?
If you paid with Traeger EZ-Pay, we will cancel your payment plan when we receive the product and will refund any installment payments.
I PAID WITH AFFIRM. HOW DO I REQUEST A REFUND?
Our Customer Support team can help you get set up with a return and refund request.