This handy 400-watt mobile power inverter turns your Traeger into a portable flavor station. From tailgating to camping, even the neighborhood BBQ at the park, now you’ll never have to be without deliciously simple grilled creations. So with your imagination being your only limitation, where will you let your Traeger take you?
HOW IT WORKS
Simply attach this portable power inverter to your car battery the same way you’d jump-start your car, and voilà, you can start smoking delicious food out on the open road! See How to Use (hyperlink) below.
- Connects to any Traeger Model equipped with a Digital Thermostat Control (Any controller with a screen)
- Converts standard 12Vdc power to 110V/60HZ AC
- It comes with two 3-Prong outlets and a USB port for convenience.
HOW TO USE
Please take the steps below:
- First, with your car turned off, look at the car battery to identify the positive and negative terminals.
- Each terminal should be marked with a + (plus) sign for positive and a - (minus) sign for negative.
- Next, with your grill and the power inverter turned off, plug the grill’s electrical cord into the power inverter.
- This will work with any grill with a Digital Thermostat Control (any controller with a screen).
- Next, take the red (+/positive) and black (-/negative) cables and secure them to the correct terminals on the car battery.
- Once the cables are correctly secured, safely start your car.
- Turn on the power inverter by flipping the switch.
- The light should light up, indicating power.
- Turn on your grill and begin the heating/cooking process.
HOW TO DISCONNECT
Once you’ve finished cooking and are ready to turn off your Traeger and the shutdown mode is complete, please take the steps below:
- Turn off your grill.
- Turn off the power inverter by flipping the switch.
- Unplug your grill from the power inverter.
- Turn off your car.
- Safely disconnect the red (+) and black (-) power cables from the battery terminals.