WHAT IS DEMO MODE?
Demo Mode is used by retailers who wish to show how the grill works without actually starting a fire in the firepot -- it disables the hot rod while letting all the other parts function as intended.
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE DEMO MODE
Your grill should be on and idle to begin this process.
NOTE: You will not be able to enable or disable Demo Mode if the grill is in the process of igniting.
- To enable or disable Demo Mode, navigate on the controller to Menu > Settings > Demo Mode
- You should see an asterisk (*) next to either the ON or OFF selection, which indicates if the grill is currently in Demo Mode or not.
- Select ON to put the grill into Demo Mode or OFF to take the grill out of Demo Mode.
- Press the controller knob to confirm your selection.
- The screen will display, System Resetting..., and the grill will reboot.
- Once grill reboots, the display may not illuminate automatically. Press the controller knob or another button on the controller to wake up the screen.