So your D2, WiFi-enabled Traeger grill shut off in the middle of your cook. What should you do now?
- Your grill shuts off without you initiating the Shutdown Cycle
- Most common on grills paired with Android versions of the app
What to Do
- Make sure your Traeger app is on the latest version.
- Android: 3.1.3
- iOS: 3.1.2
- If the grill shut off mid-cook while on the latest app version, please contact Traeger's Customer Support so we can continue gathering additional instances of this issue.
- To continue grilling without the grill shutting off in the middle of your cook, opt to control your grill using the grill's controller instead of the Traeger app.