Follow these simple steps to replace an induction fan on your non-WiFIRE Traeger grill.
|Related Articles & Links|
|Buy on Traeger.com||KIT0019: Draft Induction Fan|
|Replacement Instructions for other Grills||Induction Fan Replacements - D2 WiFIRE Grills|
|Induction Fan Replacements - New Timberlines/Ironwoods|
Applicable Part Numbers
The replacement instructions in this article apply to the following SKUs:
|Fan SKU||Voltage||Buy on Traeger.com|
|KIT0019||120V (N. America)||Draft Induction Fan|
|KIT0182||230V (International)||Contact Support or your local dealer|
How to Replace a Draft Induction Fan on an AC Grill
- 1/4" wrench or nut driver
- Turn off and unplug your grill.
- If your hopper has a bottom service panel, remove it by unscrewing the screws securing it in place.
- Locate your draft induction fan. If having difficulty, find the orange wires and follow them to the fan.
- Unplug the white Molex connector at the end of the fan's orange wire harness that connects the fan to the controller's orange and white wire harness.
- Remove the four screws holding the fan in place and pull the fan/fan motor out of the grill.
- Position the new fan in place and use the four screws you just removed to tighten it in.
- Connect the fan's Molex connector to the controller.
- Replace the hopper service panel, if applicable.
- Traeger on.